The Learning Lab and Design Studio - 6 and 12 month coaching support
2016 marks the start of longer-term group support for those who want to be focusing on expanding into the realm of groups and teams and growing their coaching business. Download a program brochure here for the 2016 LLDS.
Are you a coach, trainer or facilitator who wants:
- to expand their toolbox of approaches, techniques, and resources for working with teams and groups?
- to grow their business?
- a community of other Practitioners they can connect, dialogue and learn with?
- more practice and exposure to group and team processes (workshops, retreats, teleclasses, webinars, live streaming, group and team coaching)?
You can join the lab for six or twelve months and have access to the following:
- Two group coaching calls per month (a $250 value)
- One Facilitation Lab call per month where you get to experiment with, and engage with different facilitation approaches you can bring into your own group and team programs (a $125 value)
- Quarterly retreat days focused on supporting you in action around group program design and/or business development (a $1500 value)
- A monthly 1-1 laser call with Jennifer Britton to go deeper around your own specific questions (a $150 value/month)
- Access to a robust library of audio, video and printed materials (more than 10 years of information!)
- Each month a new article and template released at the LLDS (immediately applicable!)
- Access to templates you can use in your own work (priceless!)
Join us for a month at $250 US/month or 6 months for $1250 US or a year for $2500 US (2 months free). Register at http://bitly.com/llds2016.
Some of the topics we’ll be exploring this year at the Learning Lab and Design STudio include:
- Creating powerful and engaging group and team programs
- Differences between group and team programming
- Six engagement strategies for virtual programming
- Working with visuals
- The variety of virtual technologies available from webinars, to streaming, to teleclasses
- Techniques for creating powerful, engaging and impactful learning
Come join us at the Lab. Here’s what others have said about our other programming:
"Jennifer is the standard-bearer for group coaching" - Deborah Gray-Young, Chicago
“An amazing opportunity for coaches to expand their capabilities and really learn what it takes to be a great group/team coach. Practical and inspiring!”
“There are many courses out there that leave an impression of wanting to take your money by creating unnecessary modules or charging more for 1-1 time. Jennifer on the other hand, shows that she really cares and want to give you value for your money. She takes the time to make your learning process as valuable as possible by offering quality time with her and being very generous with her knowledge, tools and resources. I’m glad I made the decision to proceed with this course as I know feel like I can readily put what I learnt into practice and have received a fair return on my investment as a result. Signed. Happy Customer.” -Beatriz , B Coaching, www.bcoaching.co.uk
Join us at the lab today! Email Jennifer directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have, and/or call her directly at (416)996-8326.
For those who join us in the Learning Lab and Design Studio (annual, six month and monthly packages available) - we'll meet twice a month on Fridays for group coaching calls. Focus in on growing your programming and/or business with like-minded professionals. These calls are interactive and consist of some lecture, coaching and activities for you to undertake real time. You'll also participate in a monthly Facilitation Lab where you get to practice and/or experience real time a different group or team process. Members also are able to access dozens of hours of audios, videos and other resources created by Jennifer, to support you in your own work with Groups and Teams. You meet with Jennifer for one individual call a month.
Download a brochure here.
Coaching Gym memberships are $250/month or $1300 for six months (save $500) or $2500 US for the year. Learn more about the Learning Lab and Design Studio Coaching Group here and reserve your spot.